Monday 26 March 2007

Hi

Thought I'd better write something to start the ball rolling, was introduced to 'blog' by another 'blog' person, have been reading her since last year, kept meaning to start but never seemed to get the time.
I work part time from home, also got a disabled son, so will not be 'blogging' all the time, especially during school holidays, it's bad enough trying to keep the running of the house together, then in the evening when he is in bed, have to catch up on the 'work' side as cannot do it when my son is around.
In fact, am suppose to be working now, (half term next week, so trying to get ahead of myself) but thought I would give myself a well earned coffee break so I could type my first blog.

Well coffee break over and I should really get back to work, bye for now.

No comments: