Monday 2 February 2009

52 Questions and Answers

For my for my 52 Questions and Answers see here...

I am using one of my old kits that I bought back in March 2008 when on a special price from QVC, I am using the smaller of the 2 pads in the Peaches and Pomegranates, (set of 2 Flavia punchout pads with messages, borders, alphabets and papers 585751).

The tags, were cut on my cuttlebug using the sizzix super scallop die, inked and decorated using some of my old stash.

The front cover...

Question 1... what do I wish for 2009 to bring...

Question 2...am I afraid of Change...


Question 3...do you believe in fairies...

I've wrote all the answers on the back of the tags,



4 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

Lovely tags Maria! I have those papers too, although...get this, I did give the 8x8 pad away as a Christmas gift....palpitations setting in just thinking about it lol!
Sue x

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks sue,

my goodness, palpitations here too sue, am getting a little worried about you and gina, lol xx

Anonymous said...

there beautiful maria!!! i dont have this kit. perhaps sue can find another one to give away. what do you think? lol gina xxxxxxx

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks gina, yes it's a pretty kit, and I think that sue still has the 12 x 12 pad left, lol xx