Sunday 28 February 2010

Yikes more stash...

Got my TSV from QVC, never known a TSV to come so quick before, (it arrived Friday)... am looking forward to trying out some new techniques...

also got some inks to go with the TSV

and the crackle paints (not that I saw any of the show, but hope that I've tapes some to know what to do with them, just liked the sound of the word 'crackle'), lol...

I wanted to do some more bling (I blame sue bubbles for that, as she's always talking sparkles) so bought these glitter glues to add to my work (when I actually do some crafting, lol)

I also got my order from ribbon mad, which is a shame as they are closing down...


oh forgot I also got little yellow and green star buttons but didn't see they had fallen on the floor till after I put this photo on my blog...

8 comments:

tea_bag said...

wow loads of yummy stash Hope you enjoy playing with it look forward to seeing some of your creations

jan said...

wow fab stash, glad you got Tim Holtz,have fun with it all, superb, hugs Jan xx

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks alma and jan...xx

SusieJ said...

Wow Maria! You don't do things by halves! Fabulous stash there!
Sue xx

sue-bubbles said...

No wonder Ribbon Mad didnt have anything scrummy left for me to buy!!! lol! What a wonderful couple of days you have had Maria...welldone you, so much scrummy stash in such a short space of time..Im SO proud!
I do have to wonder where you are going to put it all though..ha ha ha!
Sue x

Hi it's Maria said...

LOL, thanks susiej and sue...xx

SueB said...

Wowers Maria, this is just fab!!!! I also got the TSV and love it, such fun! Your stash is just soooo yummy, hope you have great fun playing with it!
Suzie XXXX

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks suzie, yes, am looking forward to playing with the TSV...xx