Friday 23 April 2010

ATC

As not done much crafting lately thought I would show you the monthly ATC I've received so far...

January's theme was 'snow' and was set by Susiej... and I was luckily enough to receive this one by Jenni...

February theme was 'the year you were born' and was set by Gina... and I received this lovely one with a fab little record from Carole...

March's was theme was 'non-alcoholic drink' and was set by Alma, who was also my partner for March and was lucky enough to be sent 2 by her...

and everyone knows what Alma's favorite drink is, lol...

Hopefully in the next few days, my RAK ATC will follow...

11 comments:

SusieJ said...

They're great Maria. So nice that everyone is enjoying the swap.
Thanks for taking part.
Sue xx

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks sue, I feel lucky to have them and have enjoyed taking part, even though I'm a little slow in getting mine done, lol...xx

tea_bag said...

Fab atc so nice to see them all together

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks alma and yes it is...xx

tartantaz said...

Great ATCs you have recieved so far Maria. I really must find all mine and put them together before I loose them in my "safe place"

T x

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks tania...xx

and I now keep them 'safe' in a credit card book I bought from the 99p shop, so can look at them as and when I want without getting them grubby...

jan said...

wow lovely Maria, well done everyone too, hugs Jan xx

jan said...

well done Maria and everyone, hugs Jan xx

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks jan...xx

dottygin said...

there fab maria, they all look great together.

thanks for taking part.

gina xxxxxxxx

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks gina...xx