Thursday 13 May 2010

April ATC

Sorry for the late posting, but have had to wait for my partner to receive it, which she now has, so here are the April ATC...

Well the theme was 'spring' and was set by Carole, I did a set of 3 and number 1 was sent to my partner Val...


and the other 2 went to Gina as she's not been well lately, Hope your feeling better soon Gina'... and to Susiej, as she was the one that got a lot of us into making ATC for the first time, but she also sorts out who partners who, and reminds the person who has to set the theme that month, so thank you sue...

7 comments:

SueB said...

Beautiful ATCs Maria!
Suzie xxxxx :)

tea_bag said...

They are all delightful and echo spring so well hugs alma xx

SusieJ said...

Gorgeous ATCs Maria - I'm pleased you're still enjoying the challenge!
Sue xx

Hi it's Maria said...

thank you suzie, alma and sue, I am enjoying doing them...

(but don't tell gill, not made her may one yet, lol)...xx

Carole said...

Such pretty ATCs Maria - what a delightful theme this month!!!
Carole xxx

DGgirl said...

I hear you!!!!!!!!!! Please don;t worry about it - I haven't done my May one yet either - but I have a plan LOL!!!!!!!!

How are you Maria - still up to your ears in houses and decorating and Steven-minding? You must be pooped missus!

Look forward to one of your nice gossipy emails.

Hugs to all with whatever works for Steven!

Gillx

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks carole and gill...

LOL with this month theme carole, hehehe...xx

and gill, will do a 'news' email soon...xx