Thanks Sue (NOT)...
Getting to know me
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
No I don't blog anonymously, but I do watch what I blog and what photos I put on (of others) as I respect other people...
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
Not sure about the 'inner' in this question, but most recently I got stubborn when the social worker told the school Steven was going to a day centre that I had not even viewed, so TOLD the school he was NOT going there and then TOLD the social worker that too and he didn't.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the face in the mirror?
At this precise moment, I see someone that is old, wrinkled and with bags under her eyes.
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
A whole lemon sliced, put in a jug of water and kept in the fridge, very refreshing...
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
Cannot think of anything I personally want to achieve, but would love to see both my children happy in their adult life, whatever that may be.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the class shy person, or always ditching school? Describe who you were if not one of these.
My reports always said 'if Maria concentrated on her own work instead of helping other, she would finsih her own work on time' I was just average, nothing special.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what do you see?
Standing between my mum and sister and holding my dads hand when he died, not that in a million years had I thought he was going to die. We were only laughing an hour earlier about Newcastle going down. I think that is what makes it special, it was as if he just fell asleep,
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
It's mostly about me and my family, but it's not the whole 'me' I only disclose that to special people.
10. If you had the choice to sit and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
It would have to be talk on the phone, as I can hold the phone with my shoulder and cook tea or do round around the garden on Steven toes, in other words can do two things at once, lol....
OK Sue, done. I now pass it onto to Carole and Gill
3 years ago