Thursday 14 April 2011

Birthday bits....

Thought I would share a slide show of mine and Steven's home made birthday cards, also a my crafty bits I was lucky to have been made/bought for me, oh and my proper 'E' book, lol...




I wish to thank all the people who sent us cards, pressies and birthday wishes, sorry it's a belated thank you, but I've not been too good since....

but am so pleased you can schedule posts on your blog, as I set a load up when I have the time, as it keeps my blog alive when I'm busy, so has come in handy this last month or so... saying that the last 'saying of the week' went out last Saturday, so need to dig out some more, yikes, lets hope I don't repeat myself with them, lol....

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely things, enjoy! Valerie

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks val, will do...xx