Sunday 8 July 2012

'ME' time...

Thank you so much for your kind comments ladies, in fact it made me feel a right fraud as know you all have busy hectic lives with one thing and another as well, and don't moan about it...

Well this week I took the bull by the horns and had not one but two lush baths, as ended up staying at a travelodge for a couple of nights last week. (The length I have to go to, to have a bath or two, lol)




It was The comforter bubble bar. I usually managed to break it into 3 or 4 to get as many baths out of one bar, lol... Steven brought me it for Christmas and still got enough for one more bath, hehehe...

I've also managed a little crafting, as needed to finish a 6x6 album I started for one of Steven's friends who's 21st party we went to last night.

Photos will follow of the album but also a photo from my trip away last week as it was a very special trip....xx


Oh yes Val, forgot to say, yes I have the 'saying of week' schedule till the end of the year... good job, as my blog would have died long ago with no postings, lol...

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Good for you, you actually took a bath. I think it was Queen Elizabeth I who took a bath once a month if she needed it or not....Take more time for yourself! Hugs, Valerie

SusieJ said...

Yay!!!! You managed some "me time". I couldn't cope if I had to do without my baths...lol!
And Lush do make some wonderful bath goodies....sigh.
Hugs xx

Hi it's Maria said...

LOL thanks ladies...

I do like the lush stuff, it's really yummy... and thanks val that's 2 months worth of baths in 2 days, hehehe...xxx

Susan said...

Glad you managed to get a bath :)
In fact I think I will go and have one now, has made me fancy one LOL.

Jacqui said...

Hope your baths de-stressed you Maria! I just love Lush products and the way the perfume wafts through the whole house. Yum!
x

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks susan and jak...xx