Saturday 8 February 2014

January makes


I've had a good start to the year with makes

As I'm aiming to get back into scrap booking this year, I'm trying to get all my cards done and dusted as soon as possible. So a little bit of cheating going on by making a few of each card, (as I remember all my aunts, uncles, cousins and their children). But I do enjoyed making them and of course there will be special ones at some point throughout the year.

So can you can guess who the first 2 were made for ;)




I used the last of the blue card that was left over from the christening invites to made some thank you ones. I fell in love with this banner die, so just had to use it for something.


William has his cousin's first birthday to go to at the end of the month, this will be his 2nd party since being born, lol


So with the 42 Christening invites and brown cardi, I feel a good start to the year, OK again all pretty simple, but that's me,



2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful cards, and I have fallen in love with the banner die, too! Have a great weekend, Valerie

Hi it's Maria said...

Thanks Val, it is a cute die isn't it xx