Wednesday 31 December 2008

Happy New Year

Hope everyone is having a good evening....

We are not doing anything special to Celebrate it, Sam and boyfriend are already round my nephew Shane's house to see the New Year in with them.

We are sitting here watching Thomas the Tank on DVD, but think in the next hour or so, Steven will have had a shower and be in bed, as he is yawning away...

As for Clive and I, not sure, I've been nipping onto do-crafts to the scrapping section as they are having a virtual New Year Eve party, lol. Clive's on Sam's old laptop (she got a new PINK one for Christmas from her BF) watching some youtubes of people sculpturing faces, to give him ideas for when he gets back to making his train figures.

Thought as I don't know what the rest of the evening will bring, I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year, and hope it's all want you want it to be...


so all is left for me to say is, see you next year, lol

No comments: