Saturday 13 June 2009

Three Award's



I've been given the same award from Ann C, Gill and Alyson....

The conditions of the award are:
I must thank the person who gave me the award
List their blog and link to it.
I must list 10 honest things about myself.
I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
I must select at least seven other worthy bloggers & list their links.
I must notify the bloggers of the award.
so here goes.....

So a BIG thank you for the award Ann and for starting it to us on do-crafts, you can find her blog here....

I would also like to thank Gill and Alyson for their awards too....

1... I'm actually a qualified chef...

2... I once work as a chef at St Georges House in Windsor Castle..

3... I have a steam train named after me...

4... Have 4 pet tortoises, called Dink, Smudge, Crusty and Buster...

5... We have a 'G' scale railway in our garden....

6... I only do the ironing once a week (and that's 'once' too much, lol)

7... I'm addicted to buying stash (just in case some of you didn't realise)...

8... I love decorating...

9... My favourite holidays so far were in Hawaii and The Grand Caymans Islands...

10.. I've swam with both real sharks and dolphins, and loved every minute of it...

the next bit is hard, as I've not got a lot of bloggers to link too that haven't already done this... so sorry if you're already been linked...

Alyson
Susan
Tania
Chrissie
Sall
Joanne
Sarah

2 comments:

Crafting to stay sane! said...

Great 10 facts about yourself Maria!! I struggled with what to put!
Alyson xx

Hi it's Maria said...

so did I alyson, but realised I had an award on thursday, so had a little time to think, lol...xx