Wednesday 26 January 2011

December ATC

I'm quite chuffed with myself as back in 2009 Susiej set a challenge on DC for people to do a whole year of ATC starting January 2010.

The idea was with someone setting a different theme every month, then we would send one ATC to a partner and (hopefully) getting one back... OK not everyone did send one back for one reason or another, but I did enjoy doing the challenge and surprisingly I actually completed the whole year, OK was a bit late especially with my December ATC.

The December theme was to be a 'Christmas', set my susiej herself and we were to send one to every member that were left in the challenge (only 9 of us by then).

I tried to do a whole set of 8, so it was finding something that I had 8 of, lol... the paper is actually 'Anita's CLASSIC Christmas Gold Vellums' (6X6 size) in which I used a different sheet for each of them, the greeting and candle were all peel off's that I coloured in and were all the same on all 8, hence making it a set, lol...

I'm not sure who got which one, as they were all put into their envelopes and it was a day or so later I addressed them as I had misplace some addresses, but wanted to post them all out at the same time...
















I would like to send a big Thank you to susiej for setting up this challenge and to doodles who also helped spread the themes and addresses round to us.

I DID really enjoy doing them, even though some months that was the only piece of crafting I did that month, but by being part of the challenge at least I did some crafting every month, even though it might have only been 2.5" x 3.5" lol...

8 comments:

Carole said...

Mine is number 5, and I love it! Thanks so much again Maria!!!

Hugs - Carole xxx

Hi it's Maria said...

arh the star one... thanks carole...xx

SusieJ said...

I love mine too Maria.
Thanks for joining in.
Hugs,
Sue xx

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks sue and thank you for organising it, I really did enjoy joining in...xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Thanks for mine, too, Maria, and well done getting it finished! I had the number 7.

Hi it's Maria said...

yeah the holly one val, thanks...xx

sue-bubbles said...

WOW such pretty atc's Maria, and a huge well done on seeing the year out...I think I fell at the 3rd! (Still owe you one..but then you did set the theme as masculine!)
Hugs, Sue x

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks sue, and I think you've had more important things on your mind than crafting...xx