Tuesday 4 January 2011

Sizzix sale and storage

I received my order from the sizzix sale in record time this year in fact in they arrived via a courier last Thursday. Shame the sale was not as good as the previous years, but I still managed to find a few that I liked, and so needed, lol



Not sure I've said before, but having a daughter who is a dental nurse has some perks. As she attends the dental showcase in Birmingham every year and she and her fellow colleagues acquire some free goodies, one of which were these boxes filled up with toothpaste, toothbrushes and mouthwash.... OK it was not the contents I was so much interested in, but the boxes, as they were the perfect size for my....


Decorative strips...

You can fit at least 25 strips in each box. As you can see I have 2 filled up so far and the thirds has paper and spare cutting pads that I picked up when I was in America a few years back at the moment, till I see more strips I like, lol...



Coming soon, my storage for thin dies....

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Ooh, how lovely, Maria, what gorgeous boxes. And now you have space for more strips....the next sale will come!

Hi it's Maria said...

LOL, thanks val...xx

SusieJ said...

ROFL! It could only be a scrapbooker who would see the storage possibilities over the contents! Brilliant Maria!
Love the "few" you needed too.
I'm waiting for sales goodies from Craft Obsessions and Angel Crafts - I'll do a post when they arrive.
Hugs,
Sue xx

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks sue, looking forward to seeing your sale bits...xx

Susan said...

I'm sitting here mouth open at how many strips you have!!
I have none!

Have fun with your new 'few' dies (I'm not jealous much)

Hi it's Maria said...

LOL susan, get over to the sizzix sale NOW...xx

tea_bag said...

Oh wow maria great storgae I just love it and all those sizzix dies I love that bell one its a real old fashioned bell hugs alma they arrived nice and quick too

sue-bubbles said...

Now come on Maria...those fabulous boxes are shouting out to be decorated!!!! How perfect for your deco strips...and your collection is looking very healthy I must say! Welldone on you purchases, you did very well for a pretty rubbish sale!
Sue xxx

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks alma and sue, as for decorating the boxes, it's time I need to use the dies first, lol...xx

Carole said...

FIFTY Sizzix strips??? FIFTY? Oh my goodness ... not to mention all the other goodies you got in the sale (I got a few bits but it wasn't any where near as good as I remember it being last year, but the site was every bit as slow as last year!) Not a sniff of an alphabet set either ...

Hugs - Carole xxx

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks carole, (what did you buy?)...xx