Friday 27 April 2012

OH MY GOODNESS...

I have a busy time as late to come back on my blog to find it's all changed!!! Sorry not been around, as it's the end of the financial year, so have been doing the paperwork and when I've had some spare time, been trying to make Steven a simple book of his holiday. Have made a few cards, but did forget to take a photo of Susan's and Carole but hope you both liked them. But did remember the men's cards saying that not sure if I've already shown you them as did make these a little while ago, these were for my nephew...
and my uncle...
In fact, not sure what this post will look like, as in the preview its' all bunched up with no gabs, even though I've put them in? ...

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Looks alright to me! When you write a post and want line breaks, you have to go to options, on the right hand side, and activate 'Interpret typed HTML Line breaks' and 'Press "Enter" for line breaks'. Once you've activated the settings they are done for all time! Hugs, Valerie

Unknown said...

Great cards Maria! TFS!
Hope you are all doing well, I was only thinking of you and Stephen today!
hugs Alyson x

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks ladies...xx

will give it a go val, thanks...xx

we're fine alyson, hope you and sophie are too...xx