Monday 10 December 2012

Bits for December Daily


Well today, Steven arrived late home from his day centre (got caught in traffic), so I made the most of the time and shot upstairs to my Arty Attic and went through my Christmas stuff for using in my DD...


I dug out bits and pieces that had blues in them...


I cannot wait to get started now, have been taking photos and hopefully will print them off on my pogo after littlen has gone to bed. I've decide to just do days that I want to record rather than a daily one.

I've been taking notes of special days since December started, like my annual Christmas shopping trip with my daughter, putting the tree and decorations up etc. so hopefully will have some pages to show you soon.

OK still not sure what to call it now, as cannot be a December Daily, when I'm not doing it every day, lol... clean suggestions welcome please...

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

December Delights? December Highlights?
Hugs, Valerie

SueB said...

Good luck with your DD, or might I suggest calling it, "Tis the Season" someone one another DD group has called theirs that, rather than a December Daily, which I think I may pinch myself for next year. Mine is called Christmas memories, so running along the same line. I sure whatever you do will be lovely.
Suzie :)

Susan said...

December Not-Daily

Hi it's Maria said...

good ones val...x

nice name suzie...x

lol susan, will be about right, hehehe ...x

will post the winner when I do the cover, thank ladies... xx