Sunday 9 December 2012

December Daily


Well this year thought I would go for it, then Gina very kindly said she would make me the book, which arrived a few days ago...


She also sent me some odds and bobs to go inside too...


Here a few of the pages...




Now to start it, but as I've had a bit of a week, with meetings, doctors and rushing Steven to hospital one evening, (it's OK, he's fine now). That I'm not sure if I want to journal every day, as there will be days I want to forget...

Saying that, it's also the time, I cannot believe how many people do seem to find it, but I don't seem to have enough hours in the day and I only work part time, lol.

Am lucky my drop in carers group finished last week, so can take a step back from emailing and organising speakers till after Christmas...

Anyway, I will update as I go along and look forward to seeing what others come up with, but now to start the weeks ironing :(

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely book, do what you can, and can what you can't - you're supposed to enjoy it!! hUgs, Valerie

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks val, hopefully I will enjoy it once I get started...xx

Susan said...

That looks like a nice book :)

(not worth me doing one, would have a pic of me ironing, supermarket shopping, moaning, playing Angry Birds...every day's the same here LOL)

Hi it's Maria said...

lol susan.... xx