Thursday 10 January 2013

Few christmas gift makes


This year I managed a few last minute Christmas makes, (every year I say I'm going to start them early, lol).

Christmas tree decorations for my some of crafty friends...


and these bracelets for my 2 great nieces, (ages 13 and 11)...


putting them inside these little bags, made from a book I brought off of QVC yonks ago, lol...


and finally this door hanger for my great nephew, as he's just got a Mickey Mouse bedroom...


OK, I also made 3 tag calenders but got them into the post so quickly, forgot to take a photo of them but hopefully one of the recipients will, lol... they are very similar to the one I made Sue last year...


5 comments:

SusieJ said...

Lovely, lovely makes Maria!
I set out with good intentions too...and end up rushing at the last minute!
Hugs xx

Carole said...

Looks like you were very busy at Christmas Maria! Fab crafty gifts, and thank you once again for my lovely ribbon/bead Christmas tree decoration - love it :)

Hugs, Carole xxx

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks sue and carole... xx

lets hope we are more organised this christmas sue, lol.. xx

that's OK carole, thank you once again for my lovely decorations too, (they will be blogged soon), lol.. xx

Susan said...

Thanks for my lovely decoration, I was very impressed :)

Will take a pic of my tag-calender today, if I stick it on my blog you can right click it.

Hi it's Maria said...

lol, I emailed you about the decoration earlier, lol... pleased you liked it and look forward to seeing my tag calender, hehehe.... thanks...xx