Tuesday 28 May 2013

March Project Life Layout


OK, maybe not the real project life as a little too expensive and seeing I already had a 'D' folder, I just needed some folders which I found through Carole, then I made my own cards using Colorbok Flavia peaches & pomegranates 12x12 pad and a corner rounder.



I really did love doing it this way, especially at the moment with not having much time with decorating round Sam's.

Through the month I jot down main points that I might want to include in the page and if I come across a photo I might want to use too, I placed them into a folder on my lappy ready for printing off. I did this via Tesco photo shop, as treated myself to a voucher which gave me 250 prints for just £12.50, instead of 15p each which I had been doing before. So I can buy them as and when I want, using the voucher.



I cannot believe I was celebrating my 50th this year, as it only seemed like yesterday we were celebrating my mums 50th, but she was actually celebrating her 70th a few days after mine and Steven's birthdays.



One of Steven opening his pressies...


7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely idea with the life book. Take care of yourself, not only the others! Valerie

DoodlesDumpkins said...

Hi Maria,
I think this is a lovely idea, you can add whatever you please and take as much time as you need with it.

There's nothing wrong with being 50, I joined that special club nearly 2 years ago now - some days I feel much OLDER!

Have a lovely time with this

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks val and donna, at least this way I feel as I'm actually crafting, lol...

maria xx

Susan said...

That looks really cool. I thought you were forty though...

Hi it's Maria said...

hahaha yes I am 40 susan, just like the sound of fifty hehehe...xx

jeanie g said...

This is a great way to keep all your special Birthdays all together Maria. Thank you for your lovely words in your emails and on my blog lately. I just seem to be playing catch up but I haven't forgotten you. My email has gone haywire and wont let me send or receive atm. As soon as it's meneded I'll email you. Hugs back. xx

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks jean, hugs xx