Saturday 20 October 2007

DRUM ROLL......................

Well on the Thursday the 6th of September, are you ready for this..................


...........MFI came and fitted our new doors, yes I have a house empty of 40+ boxes and a kitchen that is fit enough to be one, I did end up £120 out of pocket, to help pay for the fitting, but MFI were nearly £1,000 so cannot complain really, well I could as it's been going on since the 10th Feb and how many visits and phone calls later, but I persevered and it was sorted. Shame about the timing though.

I had been trying to sort this like I said, since Feb, then I get the phone call (five days before going on holiday/wedding) to say they would be here Thursday morning around 11. Well I had a review to go to a couple of miles away at 12 and I was due to give blood at 1.30 about 4 miles in the other direction, luckily my mum and dad were able to cover me for the review which was most important one, because it was about Steven, and as the fitters came early I managed to get to give blood too, which I was pleased about, as I had already missed one this year. That was because last November as part of our cruise, we had spent 24 hours in Jamaica, so could not give blood for 6 months and then had to have a blood test first to check about Malaria, I was disappointed about not being able to give it, but at least I know if we ever need blood it will have been well checked of things.


Did say to hubby that as it looks like a new kitchen, will need new dinners service etc. and would you believe it, he said I could get one if I really wanted...

...think he knew I was well and truly happy with the one we have, bought after the kitchen was fitted and love it.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Wow, Feb to Oct is a long time!! I would have been tearing my hair out LOL

Hi it's Maria said...

I was Susan, but pleased it got sorted in the end.