Thursday 23 September 2010

Freebie papers

Not sure if you saw on Sue and Alma blogs but they set a challenge to see how much they could make out of a mag's freebie papers, they both did brilliantly, both blogs are well worth a visit.
Me on the other hand have only finished one project so far, which I chuffed to bits as have had the book months, lol...


I bought the book (do-crafts make) for Sam and Matt to celebrate their first home together, but could find the right papers for it, till I saw the freebie ones...


Below is a photo of them just after they pulled the cracker for the keys to fall out, as they didn't know we had got the house a few days earlier (was very hard keeping quiet about it, lol) their dreams had come true.


Here shows their first house and their first Christmas tree in their garden


and all the hard work we had all done to get the lounge, kitchen, bathroom and main bedroom all fitted, painted and decorated before they moved in.


So to them Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year, as they got their first home together...

5 comments:

Carole said...

This album is just gorgeous Maria, and such a lovely thoughtful gift for Sam - she's a very lucky girl to have such a lovely Mum! (You've inspired me to dig my album like this out and have a go - I've had mine a while too!)

Hugs - Carole xxx

jackie(worcs) said...

Love your 'Home' album, those papers are yummy!
Jackie :-)

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks carole and jackie, I enjoyed doing in...

and yes carole, I LOVE my arty attic, lol...xx

SusieJ said...

What a beautiful book Maria - Sam is a very lucky girl.
Hugs,
Sue xx

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks sue...xx