Monday 20 September 2010

July and August ATC

I know they're a little late, but have only managed the odd bit of crafting with one thing and another at the moment...

This is the July ATC which theme was 'Favourite Holiday Destinations' and was set by Bev and I had to send to Bev, lol...
I chose the sea turtle with the hibiscus flower inside and the lovely clear blue water (which was paradise, lol), as it reminded me of 2 holidays that I loved and would love to go back to both places.


We visit Hawaii back in 2003 while doing a 3 week holiday to Orlando, San Francisco and finishing off with Hawaii (got some lovely photos of Steven in the surf) and we visited The Grand Cayman Island while on a Caribbean cruise back in 2006 and again got a lovely photo of Steven, this time with pirate, lol...

The ATC below was for August and was a 'Butterfly' theme and was set by Karen and I was to send to Susiej...



I used some bright velum for the background and colourful butterfly peel off's, the colours reminded me of a bright summer's day...

9 comments:

SusieJ said...

These ATCs are beautiful Maria. I look forward to seeing mine in the flesh!
Hugs,
Sue xx

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks sue and hope you will like it in the flesh, lol..xx

dottygin said...

fabulous atc's maria, i love them. your sooo lucky to have visited such beautiful places.
hugs gina xxxxx

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks gina, hope to do some more one day (when we've saved enough money, lol)...xx

Susan said...

Love those turtles, so cute!

tea_bag said...

fab ATC's

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks alma...xx

Carole said...

Lovely ATCs Maria, looks like your Arty Attic is working it's magic!

Hugs - Carole xxx

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks carole, hugs back...xx