Friday 24 September 2010

Jelly bean's

I'm having fun in my 'Arty Attic' as you can see I've made another card. For this one I actually used my promarkers for the first time to colour in the stamped image that my friend Susan sent me...

I first saw it on her card blog and commented that it would be great for Matt (my daughter fiancé) as he loves jelly beans, then a few days later I got some stamped images through my letter box, (thanks Susan, had fun colouring them all in)...

...anyway this is the card I came up with, I backed the image onto red card, clipped the corners with a punch and laid it on the card over some tartan ribbon, the saying is a rub on, then to finish it off I put Anita's 3d gloss over the jar, to highlight it...


I know it's plain and simple but think that's my type of cards... Matt loved it and was very impressed with the 3d gloss especially the way I went round the mice paws, as he thought it looked like real glass, lol...

8 comments:

Susan said...

Oh I love it! Your colouring is fab!
I only made one card with this stamp and I was disappointed with it but you have made me want to try it again.

Hi it's Maria said...

thank you susan and thanks once again for the images, cannot wait to see what you come up with (I actually forgot what your one looked like, lol)...xx

Carole said...

Ahhhh, it's soooooo cute! What a sweet image, I love it!!!
So glad that Matt was pleased with it (who wouldn't be???)

Hugs - Carole xxx

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks carole..xx

SusieJ said...

I love this card Maria - it's sooooo cute! Lucky Matt.
Sue xx

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks sue...xx

DGgirl said...

Hi Maria

What a fab card and I love that image!

Gillx

Hi it's Maria said...

thanks gill, yes it's is cute isn't it...xx