Monday 29 September 2008

Little ankle biter...

On Saturday I looked after my great nephew for a bit, it was a run in for looking after him next tomorrow, (OH MY GOODNESS just realized it's craft day tomorrow, wonder if they have cable, if so who will will QVC or CBeebies, lol). My mum and dad usually look after him on Tuesdays, while his mum has a driving lesson and goes onto work, but are unable to tomorrow, so I was asked to step in, which I didn't mind. Have always said I'm here if they need me, but them knowing I've got Steven have not asked me much, he is nearly 11 months old, felt funny having someone so small round my ankles, lol.

Well all was fine until 11'o'clock, found out that Alfie does not like the chiming clock we have, oh dear so was crying when he's parents came back for him. Steven was great didn't have a paddy when Alfie touched his toys, OK did grab them away every time Alfie let go of one, lol. But when I told him to give them back he (reluctantly) did. Managed to get a few photos of them together, so will laminate some for Stevens box, also might start a little album for Alfie (maybe use another of my 6 x 6 albums, you never know lol).

This evening have been having a go at making a tag book of Alfie's Christening, (not sure how it will turn out and in fact when it will even get finished, lol). While Clive was chilling out making and painting more figures, have asked him to put the new ones on his blog so you can see, they are really FAB (much better than he's first one Dave), in fact a few of them have made there way to live in France (on a couple of train layouts there), and people have actually asked if he was in business, lol, well he is but not for making figures though.... you can keep up with them by clicking on the link S&CGR build blog on the left...

2 comments:

Susan said...

Well done on surviving the little one, I would be clueless I think, good job I have never been asked to babysit a baby.

Hi it's Maria said...

It did seem a funny Susan, but it was like having a smaller version of Steven, lol